“An authentic Parsi relish to devour the taste buds.”
Cooking Time – Less than 30 minutes
Royal Prestige® products used in this recipe
Innove 4 quart Dutch Oven
3 no.s – onions, chopped
4 tbsp. – ginger, garlic and green chili paste
1 kg – tomato, puree
1 tbsp. – red chilli powder
½ tbsp. – turmeric powder
½ tbsp. – garam masala powder
1 ½ kg – chicken, diced
1 tbsp. – cumin powder, roasted
½ cup – water
to taste – salt
½ packet – potato sticks, salted
- Preheat the dutch oven; add onion and sauté for about 8-10 minutes.
- Once done add the ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Mix well.
- Then add the tomato puree and place the lid on with the Redi-Temp® valve open.
- Once you see the steam or hear the whistle open the lid and add turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, water and the chicken. Mix well.
- Place the lid on with the Redi-Temp® valve open; once you see the steam or hear the whistle close the Redi-Temp® valve and switch the heat to low.
- Let it cook for 20 minutes and then open the lid and add the cumin powder. Mix well and close the lid.
- Switch off the heat and after 10 minutes transfer the chicken into a serveware.
- Garnish with potato sticks and serve hot with rice/roti/naan/pav